Join us in September for another round of 30 Days of Lists. Another quick journaling challenge. Another opportunity to record YOUR STORY in a simple format.
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list.
Every day through the month of September 2015 we will be posting a list prompt – anything from weekend goals to celebrity crushes. At the end of the 30 days you’ll have a collection of entries creating a small snapshot of your life right now.
Only 5-10 minutes per day are really needed. While you’re waiting for someone, or when you’re the passenger in the car. You can even download the list topics ahead of time to get a jump start!
There’s no wrong way to do this and if you don’t like a prompt on a certain day, just change it.
Once you register you will receive an automatically downloadable file giving you access to the exclusive private blog for September 2015.
Upon registering for September’s Listing challenge, you’ll have immediate access to:
- private blog where all the list prompts will be found
- private Facebook Group just for September #30Lists participants
- printable download with ALL of September’s list topics (for those of you who want the topics ahead of time)
- exclusive printable downloads from My Life as a Teacup, Allie Scraps, Campfire Chic, and Yin Designs
- access to purchase exclusive rukristin papercrafts #30Lists kit
- discounts to many of our sponsors’ and ambassadors’ shops.
Throughout August, we’ll introduce:
- giveaways just for registering
- tutorial on adding images to the Flickr group
- tutorial on using the #30Lists hashtag for Instagram
- introductions to our ambassadors and sponsors
- Kam and Amy’s individual 30Lists books
- additional giveaways from our sponsors
Starting September 1st:
- 1 new list topic will be posted each morning
- list topics hosted by our ambassadors and sponsors
- additional giveaways and tutorials from the team
The fun has already begun, so join us!
Start stocking up on your sticky-notes, ordering notebooks from your favorite online sellers, or creating a journal of your own to house your lists, September 1st will be here before we know it.
The daily list prompts won’t start until September 1st, but you can trust us when we say that it’s an excellent idea to keep an eye on your email regularly between now and then for updates!
Also, it isn’t too early to get to know your fellow Listers!
The list prompts will be posted on a daily basis shortly after 2:00 a.m. Pacific time. If you would rather have all of the lists at once, look for that link in the Printables section of the private blog.