Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night.
30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day- even something as small as a list.
Every day through the month of September 2014 we will be posting a list prompt – anything from weekend goals to celebrity crushes. At the end of the 30 days you’ll have a collection of entries creating a small snapshot of your life right now.
Only 5-10 minutes per day are really needed. While you’re waiting for someone, or when you’re the passenger in the car. You can even download the list topics ahead of time to get a jump start!
There’s no wrong way to do this and if you don’t like a prompt on a certain day, just change it.
Once you register you will receive an automatically downloadable file giving you access to the private blog for September 2014’s 30 Days of Lists as well as exclusive discounts from our sponsors and ambassadors.
The #30Lists challenge blog is open immediately (and will remain available for at least a year).
Upon logging in, you’ll have immediate access to:
- private Facebook Group just for September #30Lists participants
- printable download with ALL of September’s list topics (for those of you who want the topics ahead of time)
- exclusive digital scrapbooking kit designed by Alexandra Rae Design ($17.99 value)
So, to celebrate we have something super special for Listers joining us in September 2014.
Created by Alexandra Rae Design, exclusively for 30 Days of Lists, we are so so so very excited to release this exclusive digital kit!!!
BEST PART: Everyone who registers before September 1 will get this 200+MB digital kit.
There ARE Listing prompts included, but you can easily use this kit and elements for any kind of digital memory keeping. Read more details including a list of elements here.
Throughout August, we’ll introduce:
- tutorial on adding images to the Flickr group
- tutorial on using the #30Lists hashtag for Instagram
- tutorial on joining the community
- introductions to our sponsors
- introductions to our ambassadors
- Kam and Amy’s individual 30Lists books
- ‘your take’ on the #30Lists book covers
- giveaways from sponsors and ambassadors
- mini-album ideas and resources
Starting September 1st:
- 1 new list topic will be posted each morning
- additional giveaways
- list topics hosted by some of our sponsors
- ‘your take’ posts high-lighting the lists all of you are making
Start stocking up on your sticky-notes, ordering notebooks from your favorite online sellers, or creating a journal of your own to house your lists, September 1st will be here before we know it.
The daily list prompts won’t start until September 1st, but you can trust us when we say that it’s an excellent idea to check the private blog regularly between now and then for tutorials, updates, and maybe a giveaway or two.
Also, it isn’t too early to get to know your fellow Listers!
Speaking of the list prompts, they will be available on a daily basis shortly after 2:00 a.m. Pacific time. If you would rather have all of the lists at once, feel free to print them out in the ‘Printables Section’ of the private blog.