Join us in DECEMBER for another round of 30 Days of Lists. Another quick journaling challenge. Another opportunity to record YOUR STORY in a simple format.
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list.
Every day through the month of DECEMBER 2016 we will provide you a list prompt – anything from weekend goals to celebrity crushes. At the end of the 30 days you’ll have a collection of entries creating a small snapshot of your life right now.
Only 5-10 minutes per day are really needed. While you’re waiting for someone, or when you’re the passenger in the car. You can even download the list topics ahead of time to get a jump start!
There’s no wrong way to do this and if you don’t like a prompt on a certain day, just change it.
Upon registering for December’s Listing challenge, you’ll have immediate access to:
- sign-up for email subscription where List prompts will be sent
- private Facebook Group just for December 2016 #30Lists participants
- printable download with ALL of December’s list topics (for those of you who want the topics ahead of time)
Throughout the next few weeks, we’ll introduce:
- Introductions to our ambassadors
- Tips for how to List in December
- Kam and Amy’s individual #30Lists books
Starting December 1st:
- 1 new list topic will be emailed each morning, including examples for how Amy and Kam are listing
- Meet the ladies supporting the challenge
- inspiration from the community
The fun has already begun, so join us!
Start stocking up on your sticky-notes, ordering notebooks from your favorite online sellers, or creating a journal of your own to house your lists, September 1st will be here before we know it.
The daily list prompts won’t start until December 1st, but you can trust us when we say that it’s an excellent idea to keep an eye on your email regularly between now and then for updates!
Also, it isn’t too early to get to know your fellow Listers!