Are you ready to get listing!?
Join us in March for a BRAND NEW round of 30 Days of Lists. Another quick journaling challenge. Another opportunity to record YOUR STORY. And the perfect, EASY way to record your RIGHT NOW story.
Blurb books and mini albums and art journals are amazing, but not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night.
30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day – even something as small as a list. While you’re waiting in line or just before bed, only 5-10 minutes per day are really needed. On your phone, on a notepad or even with paint and stamps and hand-binding. Your lists will tell your story and you can make them exactly what you want.
Every day through the month of March 2014 we will be posting a list prompt – anything from weekend goals to celebrity crushes. At the end of the 30 days you’ll have a collection of entries creating a small snapshot of your life right now.
There’s no wrong way to do this and if you don’t like a prompt on a certain day, just change it.
What does registration include?
Once you register you will receive an automatically downloadable file giving you access to the private blog for March 2014’s 30 Days of Lists — as well as exclusive discounts from our sponsors and ambassadors. Once you log in to the private blog you’ll be able to get all the prompts (if you want them early) and join the private Facebook group. The community of Listers is FANTASTIC! So supportive of all manners and styles of creativity!
The March 2014 #30Lists challenge blog is open immediately (and will remain available for at least a year).
Upon logging in, you’ll have immediate access to:
- private Facebook Group just for March #30Lists participants
- printable download with ALL of March’s list topics (for those of you who want the topics ahead of time)
Throughout the rest of February we’ll introduce:
- tutorial on adding images to the Flickr group
- tutorial on using the #30Lists hashtag for Instagram
- tutorial on joining the community
- introductions to our sponsors
- introductions to our ambassadors
- Kam and Amy’s individual 30Lists books
- ‘your take’ on the #30Lists book covers
- giveaways from sponsors and ambassadors
Starting March 1st:
- 1 new list topic will be posted each morning
- additional giveaways and/or tutorials
- list topics hosted by some of our sponsors
- ‘your take’ posts high-lighting the lists all of you are making
Start stocking up on your sticky-notes, ordering notebooks from your favorite online sellers, or creating a journal of your own to house your lists, March 1st will be here before we know it.
PLUS: Be one of the first 400 Listers to register and be automatically entered to win a $100 USD Etsy gift card!
The daily list prompts won’t start until March 1st, but it’s an excellent idea to check the private blog regularly between now and then for tutorials, updates, and maybe a giveaway or two.
Also, it isn’t too early to get to know your fellow Listers either by visiting their blogs or chatting on Facebook.
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!