Join us in December for another round of 30 Days of Lists. Another quick journaling challenge. Another opportunity to record YOUR STORY in a simple format.
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list.
Every day through the month of December 2015 we will emailing a list prompt – anything from weekend goals to celebrity crushes. At the end of the 30 days you’ll have a collection of entries creating a small snapshot of your life right now.
Only 5-10 minutes per day are really needed. While you’re waiting for someone, or when you’re the passenger in the car. You can even download the list topics ahead of time to get a jump start!
There’s no wrong way to do this and if you don’t like a prompt on a certain day, just change it.
Once you register you will receive an automatically downloadable file giving you access to the exclusive private blog for December 2015.
Upon registering for December’s Listing challenge, you’ll have immediate access to:
- private blog where all the list prompts will be found
- private Facebook Group just for December #30Lists participants
- printable download with ALL of December’s list topics (for those of you who want the topics ahead of time)
Plus we’re including a SPECIAL BONUS for this round — when you register you will also get the chance to promote your shop or business to all the other Listers!
Throughout November, we’ll introduce:
- giveaways just for registering
- tutorial on adding images to the Flickr group
- tutorial on using the #30Lists hashtag for Instagram
- introductions to our ambassadors and sponsors
- Kam and Amy’s individual 30Lists books
Starting December 1st:
- 1 new list topic will be emailed to you each morning, with examples for how Amy and Kam are listing
The fun has already begun, so join us!
Start stocking up on your sticky-notes, ordering notebooks from your favorite online sellers, or creating a journal of your own to house your lists, December 1st will be here before we know it.
The daily list prompts won’t start until December 1st, but you can trust us when we say that it’s an excellent idea to keep an eye on your email regularly between now and then for updates!
Also, it isn’t too early to get to know your fellow Listers!