Need to spice up your personal journaling? Need some ideas for what parts of your story are worth recording?
We’d love for you to take part in a self-paced round (or 2 or 4) of 30 Days of Lists. Another quick journaling challenge. Another opportunity to record YOUR STORY.
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night.
30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day- even something as small as a list.
Grab the giant bundle of self-paced 30 Days of Lists immediate downloads for ALL of the previous rounds.
There’s no wrong way to make a list – so even if you missed participating with the community the first time around, you can still grab the list prompts now and make your lists anyway you want!
Get yours here:
What you’re getting:
- immediate download (no waiting for us to check our email and send something to you)
- access to the private blog where the original list prompts (and comments and forum conversations) were posted
- pdf including the full list of prompts (and links to the original posts)
You can also check out our FAQ here
Things to do with your LISTS:
- Add one list weekly to your Project Life layouts. Those 3×4 pockets are the perfect size for a quickly jotted list of memories or things in your life
- Blog your lists – daily, weekly, monthly. Put them out there and be amazed at how much your readers have in common with you.
- Make a minibook or Blurb book full of your lists. Perfect format for kids or guests to flip through on the coffee table and bond over your list of favorite childhood memories.
- Art journal, digi-design or just write them down. Share them on Instagram or Twitter or Facebook or the Flickr group or your social media outlet of choice.
- Just write them for yourself. Not everything has to be shared – sometimes private journaling of lists can be the most rewarding.